— Dog-Friendly Food and Drinks in Louisville —
- Against the Grain Brewery & Smokehouse in NuLu
- Merle’s Whisky Kitchen in Whiskey Row
- Bristol Bar and Grille – Downtown
- Garage Bar in NuLu
- Akasha Brewing Co. in NuLu
- Grind Burger Kitchen in NuLu
- Louisville Beer Store in NuLu
- BBC on 4th Steet
- Los Aztecas on Main Street
- Zoe’s Kitchen on Liberty St.
- Potbelly Sandwich Shop on 4th Street next to the convention center
- Gordon Biersch on 4th Street Live!
- Pizza Bar at 4th Street Live!
- Sports Bar and Social 4th Street Live!
- Hardrock Cafe 4th Street Live!
- Nancy’s Bagel Box on South 4th Street
- Market place Restaurant Patio outside on South 4th Street
- Harvest in NuLu
- Galaxie in Outerspace
- Feast BBQ walk-up ordering and picnic style tables
- Rye on the patio
- DECCA outdoor seating
- TAJ in NuLu
— Dog-Friendly Galleries & Shopping in Louisville —
Regalo – Excentict, clever locally made gift shop and art gallery (https://firstfridayhop.com/regalo/)
CellarDoor Chocolate Patio on South 4th Street
Block Party Hand Made Boutique (https://firstfridayhop.com/block-party-handmade/)
CRAFT(s) Gallery & Mercantile – Eclectic high-end art and body products craftslouisville.com
Paul Paletti Gallery – Louisville’s original photo gallery
Garner narrative contemporary fine art (Cat-friendly and well-behaved dogs on leash only please)
Mahonia A floral Gallery of Greenery and blooms
— Dog-Friendly Hotels in Louisville —
21c Museum Hotel
~$326 + Pet Fee Big Dogs Allowed 2+ Pets Allowed
The Seelbach Hilton Louisville
~$205 + Pet Fee Big Dogs Allowed 2+ Pets Allowed
Ramada Downtown Lousiville North
~$74 + Pet Fee Small Dogs Only 2+ Pets Allowed
Aloft Louisville Downtown
~$255 No Pet Fee Big Dogs Allowed 2+ Pets Allowed
Home2Suites by Hilton Louisville East Hurstbourne
~$133 + Pet Fee Big Dogs Allowed 2+ Pets Allowed
Residence Inn by Marriott Louisville Downtown
~$167 Pet Fee Big Dogs Allowed 2+ Pets Allowed
Omni Louisville Hotel
~$255 + Pet Fee Small Dogs Only 2+ Pets Allowed
— Dog Walking in Downtown Louisville —
The Louisville Riverwalk
One of 1600 rail-trails supported by Rails-to-Trails Conservancy, a nonprofit organization that is working to create a nationwide network of trails from former rail lines and connecting corridors.
Pets love the chance to explore this riverside park with open grassy areas—such as the Great Lawn—and plenty of shady trails to stroll along. They’re welcome in the majority of the park on-leash. Dogs are not allowed in the playgrounds, water-play, water feature, and Big Four Bridge areas. Louisville Waterfront Park is open from 6am to 11pm, daily.
See something we missed? Send us a message to be added or corrected on the list!